International Dance Supplies, Harlequin House, Forde Court, Forde Road, Newton Abbot, TQ12 4BT, United Kingdom
Please state clearly on the parcel “Goods being returned to the UK.”
Any customs charges incurred by IDS due to a parcel not being clearly marked as “Goods being returned to the UK” will deducted from the credit or debited to your IDS account.
You may return eligible items for a credit or a refund within 45 days of receipt (for international orders). We do not offer exchanges. If you need to replace an item you have purchased, please return the unwanted item to us for a refund and then place a new order for the required item.
Import One Stop Shop (IOSS) Orders will be refunded in full and any VAT paid will also be refunded.
Any EU returns where the original order value was over €150 will be subject to a 15% restocking fee (on only the value of the returned items). This will be deducted from the credit during the processing of the return. This is as a contribution towards the non-recoverable duties and fees paid on your behalf by IDS. Where a return is made on a non-IOSS (Import One Stop Shop) order, VAT refunds will need to be claimed through your local tax office.
Please use the picking slip enclosed with your parcel. If you no longer have your picking slip, you can download a returns form here.
All returned items must be in a new and resaleable condition including the correct garment bags, packaging and accessories. Returns where sticky labels, names or other markings have been added or written on the garment carrier will not be credited. Any refused returns will be returned to you at your cost within 21 days.
Please note that returned items may take up to 28 days to be processed once we receive them.
Incorrect and Faulty Items
If you have received an incorrect or a faulty item, please contact us first before returning the item.
Please e-mail us photos of the item you have received in error or the faulty item to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your account reference, order number and item code of the incorrect or faulty item. We will then arrange for replacements to be sent and will advise what to do with the incorrect or faulty item.
We recommend that all customers send items back on a tracked service and that you obtain proof of postage as the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us.
Eligible for return:
- Unwanted goods in an unworn state with original labels attached, unmarked and with original packaging.
- Tights, underwear and foot thongs in original, sealed and unopened packaging.
- CDs and DVDs in their original sealed packaging.
Not eligible for return:
- Items in the costume clearance, priced at €5, €10 and €15
- Revolution Special Order Costumes
- Non-regular stock items such as dropship items and Made-To-Order items (MTO).
- Hats, wigs, hair accessories and foot accessories.
- Face Masks.
- Items where the costume bag, packaging or the label inside the garment has been marked or labelled in any way.
- Underwear where the packaging has been opened, the hygiene seal is not intact, or any labels have been broken. This includes briefs, thongs, body stockings, undergarments/body liners, dance supports/dance belts, foot thongs, socks and ToeSox. This is due to hygiene reasons.
- Toiletries including make-up and brushes which are unsealed after delivery. This is due to hygiene reasons.
- Where a product has a hygiene sticker or seal warning that the product cannot be returned once the sticker is removed, a refund will not be given if the seal is broken.
- Items without the included accessories.
- Items which have been worn or washed.
- Items returned outside of our returns policy, i.e. 45 days for International returns.